3rd Agro-industrial biogas training seminar to be held in December 2017
Aug 23, 2017
The International Biogas and Bioenergy Center of Competence (IBBK) is inviting farmers, engineers, scientists, project developers, consultants, investors and the financing sector to participate in the third Biogas Training Seminar. The seminar will cover: project procedures and approvals, quality features and case studies in the field of electricity generation from biomass waste.
When: 11 - 13th December 2017
Where: University of Cape Town
Cost: 540 €
Student special: 340 €
The course will be facilitated by speakers from South Africa and from IBBK, an internationally renowned German-based training institute. The programme will involve interactive classroom teaching with all experts, practical exercises and site visits.
Who is this course for?
- Biogas plant operators and staff
- Farmers planning to operate an Anaerobic Digestion (AD) facility
- Academic institutions
- Central and local government officials engaged with AD
- Banks and investment houses, private investors
To see the event brochure, event programme and registration form click here.
• Introduction into biogas technology & digester biology
• The different technologies of biogas plants
• Main components of a biogas plant
• Experiences with biogas plant equipment in South Africa