Call for applications: 2017 SAB Foundation Thoalana Enterprise Programme
Applications are now open for the Thoalana Enterprise Programme. Applications can be submitted online through the SAB website. This is a two-year programme which offers expert mentorship, skills training workshops, access to markets, and qualified investment-readiness support.
• The business is black-owned and managed
• The business is headquartered and registered (if applicable), within South Africa’s boarders
• The business is commercially sustainable
• The owner is involved in a full time basis, and is not employed by any other organisation
• The business owner has the skills and experience necessary for the type of business in which s/he is engaged.
• The business has been running for more than six months but less than five year.
For more information, download the flyer here.