Case Study: The case for EV's in the security industry
Jan 6, 2021
Resilient Cape Town,
GreenCape, in conjunction with the City of Cape Town, has published a new enterprise and investment case study looking at the resilience-based rationale and outcomes of District Watch Group’s new battery-powered electric vehicle fleet.
The company is demonstrating the viability of battery powered electric vehicles (BEVs) in the neighbourhood watch and armed response industry.
As such, the case study specifically focuses on the emerging business case for BEVs in South Africa. It is written for:
- Companies in similar industries that are exploring cost-saving, resilience and sustainability measures;
- Businesses and entrepreneurs that are looking to capitalise on climate- induced business opportunities;
- Cities and regions that are seeking to harness innovation and decentralised smart-city responses to climate change challenges;
- Cities and regions focused on building economic resilience; and
- Funders and other organisations seeking to replicate similar programmes
To access it, for free, click here.