Free workshop on builders' rubble business case at construction expo
Apr 28, 2017
GreenCape in collaboration with the Green Building Council of South Africa is holding a workshop at the African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo taking place 23-24 May 2017 at Gallagher Estate, Midrand.
The workshop is titled Business UNusual: the business case for reusing builders' rubble in South African construction. It will include inputs by respected construction industry professionals, including structural engineers, contractors and design professionals. There will be facilitated discussion on the way forward for the industry in the light of the growing influx of builders' rubble as a secondary construction material in the industry.
Readers who are interested in the workshop, are welcome to invite colleagues and peers to visit the expo for free and attend the Greencape workshop using the attached ticket. All visitors can pre-register online – add Ticket Code AP50 and stand a chance to win over R100 000 worth of prizes! Alternatively, you can print and take the ticket to the expo for onsite registration using visitor ticket code AP50.
More about the expo
African Construction Expo boasts over 150 exhibitors and a contractors' corner with pertinent workshops supporting the industry.
What to expect in 2017:
- 9 000+ attendees
- 2 500+ contractors
- 1 000+ companies in attendance
- 80+ association and media partners
- 45+ countries participating
- 30+ dedicated hours of networking
- 25+ African countries participating
- 6 new dedicated expo floor zones including Concrete; Construction; Digital Construction; Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP); Surfaces and Finishes; and Tools and Equipment