GreenCape and Wesgro are recruiting for a Green Economy Investment and Finance Liaison
News, Library, Careers, GreenCape
GreenCape and Wesgro are recruiting for a Green Economy Investment and Finance Liaison.
It is envisaged that this role will be suitable for a senior person to work on the investment and financing opportunities for Green Economy businesses in the Western Cape. The intention is to promote the region as the hub for Green Economy activities. The individual’s time and responsibility will be split evenly between GreenCape and Wesgro. This job is based in Cape Town but will require travelling from time to time.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Trade and investment promotion for inbound and outbound Green Economy investment in the Western Cape (Including trade delegations etc.)
- Manufacturing investment promotion into the proposed Atlantis Special Economic Zone (SEZ)
- Responsibility for a joint Renewable Energy investment target for Wesgro and GreenCape
- Information management in the Green Economy for both organisations
- Senior mentor/facilitator for staff in one or both organisations in trade and investment facilitation – as required.
For more information on the role and the qualifications required, download the job description on the left.
Note: Please note that preference will be given to employment equity candidates. Offers made will take qualifications, experience and level of responsibility into account.
To apply: Send a one-page cover letter and a full CV to email@example.com by COB 23 June 2017. Please submit a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and suitability for the role. Also include details of any notice periods or additional requirements herein. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered
Suitable applicants will be contacted towards the end of June to arrange an interview.