GreenCape is recruiting a utility-scale renewable energy analyst
Apr 16, 2019
GreenCape is looking to add to the dynamic energy team by recruiting a smart, motivated individual who is aspiring to a future in the energy sector. This specific role is aimed at strengthening the energy team’s industry facing capacity. Key knowledge areas and skills include, but are not limited to: business development, energy policy, stakeholder engagement, project management and report writing.
- An understanding of the Renewable Energy Independent Power Producers Programme lifecycle (site selection to Commercial Operation Date) and the key players (ownership, local content, technology companies, developers, EPCs and O&Ms, utility scale financing)
- Technical knowledge (energy and energy related policy) on the key drivers of utility scale renewable energy in South Africa
- Experience in report writing
- Experience in quantitative data management
Applications must include:
A letter of motivation indicating:
- A letter of motivation indicating:
- The role the applicant is applying for
- Where the applicant found the job advertised (i.e. GreenCape website, LinkedIn etc.).
- What motivated the applicant to apply for the role and candidate will bring to the company
- An indication of salary expectations (ranges are acceptable)
- When the candidate will be available to commence work
- Dates and times available for interviews (note the interviews dates set)
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV)
- Academic transcripts
- South African citizenship status/ work permit status
- The names of at least three referees, clearly indicating the relationship to the applicant, and contact details (telephone number and email).
To read the full job description and for more details, click here.
The deadline for applications is Monday 6th of May 2019. Interviews will be held between the 20th and the 24th of May 2019.