GreenCape & Mazars Networking Event: Tax & Commercial Matters Pertaining to the Renewable Energy Sector
Sep 3, 2014
Please join our experts as we consider new changes in Round 4 of the RFP, discuss Tax matters directly impacting the Renewable Energy Sector and, introduce you to Atlantis Green Tech Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
We will bring you up to speed on progress in the sector thus far as well as look ahead to what can be expected going forward.
The following topics will be covered:
RFP – M&A and the secondary market for renewables in South Africa
- REIPPPP: Regulatory risks and opportunities
- Role of the DoE
- Planning for exits and equity transactions
Atlantis GreenTech SEZ
- Introduction and update on progress
- Tax regime in relation to Special Economic Zones
- Ad hoc tax issues relating to the exit from Renewable Energy Projects
Speakers: Tessa Brewis (Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr), Mike Mulcahy (GreenCape), Mike Teuchert (Mazars)
Date: Wednesday, 17 September 2014, 17h00-19h00
Venue: Mazars House (Auditorium, Rialto Road, Grand Moorings Precinct, Century City)
RSVP: by Thursday, 11 September 2014 to Marian Smuts email@example.com or on +27 21 818 5288.